COMDAS is a cost-effective Data Acquisition System for use with Continuous Opacity Monitoring Systems (COMS).
COMDAS couples Monitoring Solutions CEMCON PLC controller and the CEMDAS software package to offer a user-friendly Windows-based system for monitoring, recording, and reporting stack opacity emission information.
COMDAS offers an inexpensive alternative to chart recorders and manual reporting. It can be added to most existing COM Systems as an upgrade.
COMDAS can be purchased with a new opacity system or added to existing opcaity system as an upgrade.
- Simple to use, easy to learn
- Can be retrofitted to any opacity unit
- Offers choice of GE Fanuc and Allen Bradley PLC's
- Guaranteed to meet permit needs and availability requirements
- Free version upgrades for support contract customers.
COMDAS provides a powerful tool for the collection of real time data, and the report generation necessary to comply with Federal, State, and Local requirements. COMDAS is guaranteed to provide all of the reports needed for meeting the requirements of an air permit.